Post-judgment Proceedings: If you have a money judgment against you, we can help you complete and file your Motion to Designate Exempt Property (“exemption papers”).

Call the office at 919.960.6108 for more information on deadlines, flat fee exemption filing services, and available appointments.  There is a twenty (20) day deadline to file exemption papers.  Please call at the earliest opportunity possible, as we cannot always provide same-day service.

Our office does not do bankruptcy filings or provide bankruptcy advice, but we will be glad to refer you to a bankruptcy attorney in your local area.